424 South High Street Belleville, IL 62220
Storment Law Office
An Illinois law practice focused on people
and their real needs.
Customized legal solutions
that deliver real results.
Our office remains open at this time. Consultations are available via telephone. In-person consultations are available on a case-by-case basis. The safety of our clients and employees is of the utmost importance.

Belleville Family Law Attorney

Divorce and other family law issues can be difficult — both emotionally and financially for everyone involved. The burdens associated with these types of legal matters can be eased with help from an experienced lawyer.

You can entrust your case to me, Paul M. Storment III, an attorney with more than 25 years of experience. Based in Belleville, I provide legal services to families throughout Southern Illinois. My family law practice includes advice and guidance for matters pertaining to:

  • Divorce, including asset and debt division
  • Paternity
  • Child custody
  • Child support
  • Guardianships for minors or disabled adults
  • Modifications to current court orders

Customized Solutions And Personal Service To Suit Your Family’s Needs

As your attorney, my first step will be to meet with you to discuss your goals for the case. In situations involving children, finding solutions that are in their best interests will be paramount. Additionally, client’s goals might include maintaining a similar standard of living as he or she had before the divorce. Once realistic goals have been established, I will prepare options to help you achieve the best possible outcome to meet your unique circumstances.

Throughout your case, I aim to maintain a good attorney-client rapport. As a solo attorney, I am able to dedicate my attention to you and your case. I will provide you with regular updates and take the time to address any questions or concerns you have at any step in the process.

To set up an appointment with an experienced Belleville family law attorney, contact my office by phone at 618-310-0446 or by email using the online form. After-hours appointments are available by request.